Triarch Stalker - Targeting Relay

Questions and comments on the rules of 40k.
DanRiverBrew

Triarch Stalker - Targeting Relay

Post by DanRiverBrew » Thu May 07, 2015 8:15 pm

Never played as or against Necron and honestly I'm interested in getting into them. Sorry if the question is dumb or strategy is too. Does this affect an IC in any group within 6"?
“Targeting Relay: All friendly non-vehicle units with the Necrons Faction within 6" of at least one Triarch Stalker add 1 to their Ballistic Skill"

My idea was to put Illuminor Szeras in a unit. Then he can hit w/ the Eldritch Lance easier. I mostly play smaller games vs my eldar buddy. No tournaments or anything.

Incarnet

Re: Triarch Stalker - Targeting Relay

Post by Incarnet » Fri May 08, 2015 12:49 am

DanRiverBrew wrote:Never played as or against Necron and honestly I'm interested in getting into them. Sorry if the question is dumb or strategy is too. Does this affect an IC in any group within 6"?
“Targeting Relay: All friendly non-vehicle units with the Necrons Faction within 6" of at least one Triarch Stalker add 1 to their Ballistic Skill"

My idea was to put Illuminor Szeras in a unit. Then he can hit w/ the Eldritch Lance easier. I mostly play smaller games vs my eldar buddy. No tournaments or anything.
Szeras would benefit from the Triarch's Targeting Relay rule in the situation you describe. So provided he was within 6" he will shoot as if he was BS5. I should also note that your message almost seemed to imply that Szeras would need to be in a unit to benefit. If that was intentional rather than me misreading your statement than I should note that Szeras will benefit regardless of having joined a unit.

DanRiverBrew

Post by DanRiverBrew » Fri May 08, 2015 8:06 pm

Thanks for the reply!

Incarnet

Post by Incarnet » Fri May 08, 2015 9:21 pm

DanRiverBrew wrote:Thanks for the reply!
No problem. Happy gaming!

Return to “Rules Discussion”