CCotD - Orks - WAAHBAHS Nozpikinstaztguteten

CCotD

CCotD - Orks - WAAHBAHS Nozpikinstaztguteten

Post by CCotD » Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:07 am

I’z Wahbas Nozpikinstaztguteten and Yuz encouta’d the most POWAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH ‘der iz.

Mah boyz iz joined by nun udda ‘n’ Grazskull Thrakka… to ‘unt ‘ummi scum n put a whollapin on dem ‘ummie Sizda’s.

Ahz gunna puts…. Hmmm…. Ahhhhh….. ummmm….. <swirling squishy sounds>… hmmmmmm…. Yup, yup, gotz it…. Ah…. <holds up finger that was just in his nose> <slurp> Nah DATZ TAZDEEEE!!!... Nah wheh wuz ah… ahz yez… Ahz gunna putz a biggah whoopin’ on doze ‘eldah witches tooh.

Force Compilation
ZM 1000pts (992pts)

Nozpikinstaztguteten WAAAAAGGGGHHHHHHH

HQ
1 Warboss, 78 pts
1 Ghazghkull Thraka, 228 pts. .

Troops:
10 Boyz, 60 pts
11 Boyz, 71 pts

Elite:
Burna Boyz (13#, 195 pts)
. . 12 Burna Boyz
. . 1 Mekboy

Elite:
Burna Boyz (14#, 210 pts)
. . 13 Burna Boyz
. . 1 Mekboy

Elite: Lootas (10#, 150 pts)
. . 10 Lootas

Never played Orks before. My son plays them and has a blast. Thought I'd do something new for this contest.
I don't have any of the models (on order) and will post pictures appropriately.

The extended list will have approximately 27 Burna Boys….., Just seems natural to want to burn a lot of things :twisted:.
Last edited by CCotD on Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Loopy
IC Staff

Re: WAAHBAHS Nozpikinstaztguteten izz full uff PoWAAAAAAAGGH

Post by Loopy » Thu Jan 23, 2014 6:18 am

Your dedication to burninating the countryside, peasants, people, and thatched-roof cottages is most inspiring.

CCotD

ICHPC2014 - CCotD - WAAHBAHS Nozpikinstaztguteten

Post by CCotD » Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:36 pm

First Unit for February

10 Boys

CCotD

Re: WAAHBAHS Nozpikinstaztguteten izz full uff PoWAAAAAAAGGH

Post by CCotD » Sat Feb 01, 2014 6:28 pm

Loopy wrote:Your dedication to burninating the countryside, peasants, people, and thatched-roof cottages is most inspiring.
Most Definitely :twisted: :lol:

"I'z lovez de smell of Prozmethesums inza mornin'… it'z de smell of hummie's onda open fire…."

CCotD

Re: CCotD - Orks - WAAHBAHS Nozpikinstaztguteten

Post by CCotD » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:15 pm

Boys Done for February.

All I have in an iPhone to take the pics. If these are unsatisfactory I will try to get a better camera.

CCotD

Post by CCotD » Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:31 pm

and seeing other posts, why bother. Of course practice bring improvement…. without the timeline I wouldn't get a unit done.

2nd unit of boys for March.

cicero

Post by cicero » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:14 am

Those boyz look awesome, I especially dig the lucky blue pants! I would consider hitting the clothes with a brown wash, but it looks really nice to have the different colors in there. :D
2016 HPC Waaagh!Armour Get' em

cicero

Post by cicero » Sat Mar 01, 2014 6:18 am

Also... Here's a paint squig for your motivation.

2016 HPC Waaagh!Armour Get' em

CCotD

Post by CCotD » Sat Mar 01, 2014 5:53 pm

Thanks for the kind words, but seriously, there's some awesome looking stuff being posted.

I use India Inks as washes on my models. Unfortunately they are 15 years old (it has been that long since I have touched brush to model and actually completed something, which is why I'm so Jazzed about the ICHPC).

I've thought about getting other washes (my son who does Orks has Thraka Green and I tried that on the skin and it looked really good).

I usually use the Kevin Dallimore method of painting (dark, mid, highlight, with a wash between mid and highlight).

Maybe changing up and Dipping?

What I really need is some tips on speed painting. I worked on the models till about 10 minutes before I posted my pics, knowing how to more efficiently paint would really help (due to pressures of Day Job and the LBFU).

solobassest

Post by solobassest » Wed Mar 12, 2014 8:59 pm

I have tried dipping using the army painter dark tone on my necrons and they looked great. Got so many complements from it, plus it really easy. One advantage to dipping is it seals the model, at that particular step, cutting down the time it takes to paint color schemes from one faction to another.

Your post has made me think and i might want to try it for some of my next models and see how it turns out...
To see my Orks in the HPC viewtopic.php?f=85&t=6105

Return to “Orks”