Kaaz2012 - Guard + Inquisition

Kaaz2012

Re: Kaaz2012 - Guard + Inquisition

Post by Kaaz2012 » Sun Jul 06, 2014 3:02 pm

I realize it's still fairly early in July, but I'm going to go ahead and post my August commitment now.

The idea I have with the Inquisition portion of my list is to attempt to represent the Ordo Machinum. In that regard, I'm going to try and convert henchmen squads that look like they are the work of a Magos working alongside my Inquisitors. This first group of henchmen counts as Crusaders, Death Cult Assassins and a Priest. For this group I'm going with a Magos Biologis theme, I wanted to go with models that look just a little "off" compared to a regular human. They're a bit taller than a standard Guardsmen and the poses give me the impression that something about the way they move isn't quite natural.

Here they are, primed and ready for paint.

theresponsibleone

Post by theresponsibleone » Mon Jul 07, 2014 2:00 pm

I love the kit bashes for the Henchmen. What are you using for the robes?
I'm responsible compared to my wife!

I have a blog: http://the-responsible-one.blogspot.co.uk/

Kaaz2012

Post by Kaaz2012 » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:50 pm

The robes / torsos are actually from Warmachine Cryxx Bane Thralls. They took a fair bit of clipping, filing, and drilling to get everything together. There are a few other Cryxx models that might work pretty well for Warhammer conversions also, I just happened to see these while looking through my FLGS' s website.

Return to “Imperial Guard”