Deinol - Irvine Company

Sir_Servo

Re: Deinol - Irvine Company

Post by Sir_Servo » Sat Dec 28, 2013 3:54 pm

Go for orange! The Blue and Yellow is to Eldary and you don't want to be discovered as a Xenos loving Heretic, do you?

deinol

Post by deinol » Sun Dec 29, 2013 2:13 am

Sir_Servo wrote:Go for orange! The Blue and Yellow is to Eldary and you don't want to be discovered as a Xenos loving Heretic, do you?
I'm fairly certain that to distinguish the millions of Imperial Guard Regiments, every combination of two (or three) colors is used.

Looking through the list of known marine chapters, my Raptors were actually originally blue and yellow, as are the Celestial Lions. Lots more are yellow and another color though.

I do like the orange look better, so I'll probably go with them. The blue/yellow are the UCI colors, which goes with name. But its the Irvine Company of the Orange Regiment, so Orange Helmets are fun too.

Loopy
IC Staff

Post by Loopy » Sun Dec 29, 2013 11:36 am

ORANGE. All day. Every day.

deinol

Post by deinol » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:25 pm

Anyone have recommendations on where to get good female IG models? Are the chapterhouse models any good? I'd like to have a little bit of variety to mix into my units.

deinol

Post by deinol » Mon Jan 13, 2014 9:53 am

So it turns out a friend of mine is selling his Eldar. Since that's my primary army, I can't pass up the opportunity to expand. Which means I don't have the budget to jump all in on Imperial Guard. So while I'll probably pick up some guard later in the year, I'm going to do Eldar for this years challenge.

Adan
IC Staff

Post by Adan » Mon Jan 13, 2014 12:12 pm

When you are ready, either change the title of this thread (by editing your first post) or start a new one in the Tau section. Either way, PM Loopy when you are done and he can either move this thread or lock it.
All of my armies and current projects.

[MOD]
Red is my "moderator voice".
[/MOD]

deinol

Post by deinol » Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:45 pm

I already started an Eldar thread (despite rampant rumor, Eldar aren't always allied with Tau), so this thread can be locked at the admins leisure.

bixeightysix

Post by bixeightysix » Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:06 pm

Sir_Servo wrote:Go for orange! The Blue and Yellow is to Eldary and you don't want to be discovered as a Xenos loving Heretic, do you?
YOU XENOS LOVING HERETIC!!!!

Haha, good luck with Eldar, brotha. I won't lie...this MASS of Infantry models has me VERY intimidated.

-Bix

Return to “Imperial Guard”