khaine

Re: Kabal of the Black Dragon

Post by khaine » Mon Sep 15, 2014 7:12 am

The Devilfiends.

ImageImage

Whitestagg

Post by Whitestagg » Tue Sep 16, 2014 12:34 am

Blistering pace on this army! Love that you use a lot of the less common units.

khaine

Post by khaine » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:24 am

Thx again Whitestagg. The Mandrakes will be done by the weekend as well. I spent last Sunday just basing 3 raiders, one ravager and my custom vect dais. When building an army to paint, I go with what looks cool but for gaming, I take what works and try to squeeze in the others if they just look cool. I'm praying mandrakes will get better rules in the new codex. My dark eldar wraithknight (wood elf treeman ,the new one) will look great when its done alongside the dark eldar avatar model from the wfb bloodwrack. Plus I just purchased a dark elf assassin wfb to use as an imperial assassin (but dark eldar one) since it will start far away and not bother the allies chart. And they are deadly and will make back their points easily while looking cool as hell.

khaine

Post by khaine » Thu Sep 18, 2014 6:16 am

My Deathshades.

ImageImageImageImageImage

khaine

Post by khaine » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:31 pm

Painting timeline:

Finished: Mandrakes, Incubi, warriors, wracks and Scourges

October: Asdrubael, reavers, dais, beast masters

November: everything else..lol..wyches, ravager, raiders. honestly looking at it now and the time it takes for dark eldar armor, I'm gonna be bloody lucky if I can finish all this with the other two armies going as well.

khaine

Post by khaine » Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:13 pm

Kabalite warriors done. wyches soon to follow. Its been slow going and fast painting. I decided to build and paint my brother a tyranid army he wanted for his bday. He takes care of our handicapped mother and simply doesnt have the time or money to do it. So, I've been doing four armies actually. 3 for this challenge another on the side and 40 gaunts are no joke. Hope these dark eldar arent too bad. Ive been rushing to get through everything.
ImageImageImageImage

khaine

Post by khaine » Sat Nov 08, 2014 3:44 am

The Reavers and Arena Champion!
ImageImageImageImage

khaine

Post by khaine » Wed Nov 12, 2014 6:33 am

My Wyches are done. really like how the yellow eyes came out.
ImageImageImageImage

khaine

Post by khaine » Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:34 am

The Hellions!
ImageImageImageImage

khaine

Post by khaine » Sat Nov 15, 2014 2:37 am

My Beastmasters, razorwings, Khymera and Clawed fiend. The first beastmaster was supposed to be the Baron as an Hq but the new codex nerfed that and thus he has been relegated to the post of Beastmaster which isnt all that bad. The second beastmaster is proxy and I am using the Medusa from the dark elf shrine set. The rest is forthcoming in my custom tantalus. She seems big enough to move like a beast and has a power weapon. If people can't accept it, then she will be a second clawed fiend. Fair enough. I just like the model and want to use it.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Dark Eldar”