HPC 2015 - In Midnight Clad

Painting Tips and Modeling Advice.
Sigismund

HPC 2015 - In Midnight Clad

Post by Sigismund » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:06 pm

I'm changing gears this year into 30k and abandoning the emperor in favour of the Warmaster. Several members of my gaming group are going full heresy including Scales and Cicero on these forums.

I will be doing Night Lords primarily, but I couldn't resist picking up some Alpha Legion as well which i am going to start putting together as an allied force.

February's commitment is a Destroyer Squad from Night Lords. I'm starting light with only 5 dudes so I can get a good handle on how I'm going to be painting them.

Death to the False Emperor!

cicero

Re: HPC 2015 - In Midnight Clad

Post by cicero » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:40 pm

Oh man can't wait to see this :)

Is that a bayonet on a rad-missile launcher :o ?
2016 HPC Waaagh!Armour Get' em

Crazy_Irish

Post by Crazy_Irish » Wed Feb 11, 2015 1:23 am

This is going to be awesome! Both legions are really cool and should fit nicely together as their color schemes are similar. Looking forward to this!

Innicas

Post by Innicas » Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:37 am

cicero wrote:Is that a bayonet on a rad-missile launcher :o ?
I can't imagine Night Lords wanting to use any weapon they couldn't cut your throat with :)

These guys are going to look great, can't wait to see some paint on them

BigMek

Post by BigMek » Wed Feb 11, 2015 8:29 am

Will be following closely as I'm planning a 30k night lords build myself at a later date.

Ave Dominus Nox!

DK6

Post by DK6 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:59 pm

The warp is taking you; it's not too late for the inquisition to save you... Save may not be the right word

student teacher

Post by student teacher » Wed Feb 18, 2015 1:43 pm

OK, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you are going to have to pick a new army. I'm doing Night Lords for the 2015 HPC, and to be perfectly honest, I really don't want to have to put my models up against your awesome-looking 30k goodness!

You have been warned! :lol:

Innicas

Post by Innicas » Thu Feb 19, 2015 6:08 am

student teacher wrote:OK, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you are going to have to pick a new army. I'm doing Night Lords for the 2015 HPC, and to be perfectly honest, I really don't want to have to put my models up against your awesome-looking 30k goodness!

Sigismond certainly has something to live up to ;)

Any paint on them yet?

Sigismund

Post by Sigismund » Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:31 pm

student teacher wrote:OK, I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but you are going to have to pick a new army. I'm doing Night Lords for the 2015 HPC, and to be perfectly honest, I really don't want to have to put my models up against your awesome-looking 30k goodness!

When I saw you were doing Night Lords this year I really had to laugh, figuring you beat me to the punch again like you did with your Black Templars in a previous HPC :P. I was also thinking of working on my Imperial Fists this year, but oh wait ,I saw on your thread you are planning to do them too. I even had problems with frosting varnish on these guys. And did I mention that I used to play White Scars.....

I am beginning to feel like there is a Tyler Durden situation going on here.
Innicas wrote: Sigismond certainly has something to live up to ;)

Any paint on them yet?
I definitely do have lots to live up to, student's night lords are awesome and I have a lot of catching up to do with those awesome conversions and the sheer number of psychotic killers he has kicking around.

I actually just finished the squad last night. I am still waiting on 32mm bases to become available so that I can base them, but what can you do. I'm still working on my miniature photography skills so the pictures look a little bit off, but I am getting better.

frutescent

Post by frutescent » Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:15 pm

Looking good. Love the lightning.

Return to “Painting & Modeling”