Todd L- Dark Angels

Table Ready

Todd L- Dark Angels

Post by Table Ready » Wed Mar 13, 2013 8:33 pm

This is an addition to my already existing battle company. Here is my list . Starting pics are on my blog, until I figure out how to put them on here.

My 1850 point list is:

Company Master with power sword, Lion's Roar, artificer armor, digital weapons, and melta bombs. 160 points

Librarian with auspex and melta bombs and increase mastery level. 110 points

Tactical Squad (10) with flamer and M. Launcher Melta bombs. 165 points

Tactical Squad (10) with plasma gun and H. Bolter, Plasma pistol. 185 points

Devastator Squad (10) with plasma cannon, 2 M. launchers, and Lascannon 205 points

Nephilim Jetfighter 180 points

Ravenwing Attack Squadron (6) with flamer, power sword, and melta bombs. Attack bike with Mulimelta 251 points

Ravenwing Support Squadron (2) 1 typhoon with heavy flamer, 1 tornado with heavy bolter and assault cannon. 155 points

Company Veterans (8) with 1 plasma pistol, 1 power sword, 1 lightning claw, 1 combat shield 209 points

Fortress of Redemption with heavy bolters 230 points.

Malachi

Re: Todd L- Dark Angels

Post by Malachi » Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:34 pm

Posting images:

Go to your blog as a "normal" person would. Right-click on a picture and select "copy image URL." Start a post here, click the "Img" but at the top, then hit paste (CTRL-V, however you prefer).

So this code (without quotes):
["img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-_5p8A-_Ut3s/U ... ss+015.JPG[/img"]

Does this:

Table Ready

Post by Table Ready » Thu Mar 14, 2013 6:26 am

There is my army in total. I just realized the pic with the master is after I started him this week. If I need to for the challenge, I can substitute him out for a chaplain that I'm gonna paint anyway. Thanks for the assist.

Table Ready

Post by Table Ready » Mon Apr 01, 2013 5:35 pm

Ok, April hobby progress for me is going to be devastators and company master. I'm also going to continue on my Fortress of Redemption.

Table Ready

Post by Table Ready » Mon May 06, 2013 7:06 pm

I did n't quite the devastators done for the end of the month, but I did get a land speeder, apothacary and a display board for a local tournament.

Table Ready

Post by Table Ready » Tue Jul 02, 2013 4:49 pm

Ok. So I haven't posted on here in a while, but I am still getting my army done just not getting my pictures online. Here is the fortress of redemption. with the devastators on deck. I also finished my Nephillim jetfighter with both weapon choices. Next comes bike squad & the Librarian.
I'll put the jet onas soon as I get a pic.

Table Ready

Post by Table Ready » Wed Sep 18, 2013 8:13 pm

Alright, so I am a big slacker here. All my painting progress for my challenge, and I keep forget to post it on here. So, here we go. Image Tactical squad. Image Librarian
Image Master
Image Ravenwing assault squad
Image Nephelim jetfighter.

Sorry about some of the pictures being grainy. Still trying to get camera settings right. Only 2 squads and a land speeder left to go at this point. I'm going to finish the land speeder for September and finish by the end of October. Thanks for the incentive to get my collection painted.

Table Ready

Post by Table Ready » Sat Nov 02, 2013 5:14 am

Mission: Completion. I finished all the basing on Halloween. I was tempted to put a pumpkin on a model for fun, but I couldn't find one that I liked. Thanks so much for the incentive to get this project started & seen through to completion.

cvtuttle
IC Staff

Post by cvtuttle » Sat Nov 02, 2013 6:09 am

Awesome! Nice work!
Carl Tuttle
Host of The Independent Characters

Hornblower

Post by Hornblower » Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:10 pm

Congrats on completing the challenge!

Return to “Space Marines (All Chapters)”