MasterSlowPoke - Sarnekh Dynasty Necrons

Deafbeats

Re: MasterSlowPoke - Sarnekh Dynasty Necrons

Post by Deafbeats » Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:12 am

I signed up (mostly) just to compliment your paint scheme! It looks super cool, and I like the Crypteks A LOT. Also I live in Tampa too, where do you game? Armada, Anthem, or just wherever?

Loopy
IC Staff

Post by Loopy » Mon Jun 10, 2013 8:46 pm

I have decided to stop being surprised at how impressed I am with your stuff. Love it. Of course, as I said, I'm a sucker for brave color choices. :)

MasterSlowPoke

Post by MasterSlowPoke » Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:57 pm

Loopy wrote:I have decided to stop being surprised at how impressed I am with your stuff. Love it. Of course, as I said, I'm a sucker for brave color choices. :)
Thanks a lot! It is awesome to come back here and see praise like this. :)
Deafbeats wrote:I signed up (mostly) just to compliment your paint scheme! It looks super cool, and I like the Crypteks A LOT. Also I live in Tampa too, where do you game? Armada, Anthem, or just wherever?
Heya! I've since moved to Ft. Lauderdale, but you actually know me! I played at Anthem a bit, and I helped you and your friend play your one of your Dark Vengeance games! Small world.

Well, in the past few months, I took on an Imperial Guard commission that was just too much for me, and moved across the state. I'm finally in a position to be painting 40k stuff again, so lets see if I can somehow finish this Hobby Progress Challenge!

For September, I'll be painting a Ghost Ark:

As you can see from the date on the background, I've been working on this for a while. Ghost Arks are quite the pain to paint!

Loopy
IC Staff

Post by Loopy » Thu Sep 26, 2013 7:11 pm

I can't imagine the mental strain this model can put on someone especially when they are trying to do something unique. Good luck, sir.

MasterSlowPoke

Post by MasterSlowPoke » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:49 am

September complete!

Wow, I really need a proper lightbox. I left mine with my brother when I moved. The model was a chore to paint but I'm pretty happy with it. I'm very glad it's finally done.

For October, I'll be painting some Warriors, my Destroyer Lord, and the Wraiths. It's going to be a photo finish for the next two months - I'm only like 600 points in so far!

Loopy
IC Staff

Post by Loopy » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:24 am

Looking quite good. May they toil their way to victory! LOL

Deafbeats

Post by Deafbeats » Fri Oct 04, 2013 1:06 pm

Oh awesome! That was so long ago I can't remember who you were, a lot of people dropped in on our game since it was our first :P I hope you're liking Ft. Lauderdale.

That Ghost Ark is looking super fine, I really really like that Pea Soup green (I think that's the color, looks like it to me).

MasterSlowPoke

Post by MasterSlowPoke » Tue Oct 15, 2013 3:19 pm

It's fun down here but people drive like maniacs. I might be back up there for the 1500 point tournament that Anthem's running after Thanksgiving.

For October, I've finially finished my favorite conversions and am going to paint:

1 Converted Necron Destroyer Lord

1 Converted Necron Harbinger of Despair/Trayzn the Infinite/Imotekh the Stormlord and 6 Necron Warriors

I'm really loving the Dispairtek model I made and I think I finally have a suitable model to count as the two big boys in the Necron codex.

cicero

Post by cicero » Tue Oct 15, 2013 4:21 pm

Been a while since I looked in here... your retro models are awesome!

And I almost sprayed milk out my nose when I saw your lord on steed! Truly, truly, amazing. :D :D
2016 HPC Waaagh!Armour Get' em

Loopy
IC Staff

Post by Loopy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:33 pm

Hey, MasterSlowPoke. I'd love to know if you've ever gotten paint on that mounted Necron. He's probably super rad.

Return to “Necrons”