The Cotton Candy Kabal - Dark Kin - Challenge COMPLETE!!

Inquisitor Valeria

Re: The Cotton Candy Kabal - Dark Kin - OCT Wyches Complete!

Post by Inquisitor Valeria » Thu Oct 31, 2013 10:35 am

cicero wrote:Depending so much on what drugs you roll. I used a unit of bloodbrides with a haemonculus the other day and they rolled the extra pain token. Furious charge made them very dangerous. I would like to see more standardization in the pharmaceutical industry! Ban hypex!
Seriously. Hypex is such a lame roll that doesn't help at all anymore since you can't run AND assault. +1 S, A, WS, Pain Token... all great results. I often run my wyches with a haemonc too just to get the feel no pain they need to soften overwatch or the turn after they pop out of a combat.
Survival is no birthright, but a prize wrested from an uncaring galaxy by forgotten heroes. Study the alien, the better to kill it.
HPC 2015: Chortoicetes ......... HPC 2013: Cotton Candy Kabal

GrinnialVex

Post by GrinnialVex » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:17 pm

I'm a bit late in checking this, but you're October stuff turned out great. You're November models are absolutely killer, and I can't wait to see them all painted up!

Inquisitor Valeria

Post by Inquisitor Valeria » Fri Nov 01, 2013 3:26 pm

GrinnialVex wrote:I'm a bit late in checking this, but you're October stuff turned out great. You're November models are absolutely killer, and I can't wait to see them all painted up!
Thanks, hun! I'm looking forward to getting a start on the Nov models this weekend. :)
Survival is no birthright, but a prize wrested from an uncaring galaxy by forgotten heroes. Study the alien, the better to kill it.

Inquisitor Valeria

Post by Inquisitor Valeria » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:20 pm

Lelith is done!

Ready to take on the world in close combat. hehe. I'm not 100% sure on whether I like the shardnet on her now that I've actually painted it, but I'm leaning towards it being okay. I realized her base wasn't flocked after taking the initial pictures, that's why she has grass in some but not all.

I tried making her eyes blue instead of just black like a normal trooper to make her stand out just a little and let me tell you what... it's freaking tricksy.

Anyhow - now I just have to do the archon's personal raider and take a picture of the whole lot together and we'll be golden. =)

GrinnialVex

Re: The Cotton Candy Kabal - Dark Kin - 1/2 Nov - Lelith Don

Post by GrinnialVex » Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:40 pm

Nice work! I hope she kicks plenty of ass on the table for you.

Can't wait to see that raider finished up and this army done!

Loopy
IC Staff

Post by Loopy » Mon Nov 18, 2013 8:44 pm

So absolutely unique, yet so so completely recognizable. I love it. Great work, there.

Inquisitor Valeria

Post by Inquisitor Valeria » Tue Nov 19, 2013 8:16 am

Thank you both!!

I am approaching done with my Raider - spent all day this past saturday on it - but on the drive home last night I suddenly realized I had not put any paint on my driver. Then I was like waiiiitt.... where IS he? Turns out he fell off my painting desk and bounced under the computer desk. Took a while to find him. :P So a little further off than I thought, but still... I'm setting up the lights on Thurs night for another purpose so I'm gonna push forward and finish this weekend so I don't have to set them up twice. :D

Inquisitor Valeria

Post by Inquisitor Valeria » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:06 am

And now the Archon's personal raider is complete. Which means November is complete and as soon as I get a whole army shot up, the challenge will be complete. Whew!

There you have it. November complete. Look for a picture of the whole army tomorrow morning.

Inquisitor Valeria

Re: The Cotton Candy Kabal - Dark Kin - November Done!

Post by Inquisitor Valeria » Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:37 pm

And here she be, everybody!

cicero

Re: The Cotton Candy Kabal - Dark Kin - Challenge COMPLETE!!

Post by cicero » Thu Nov 28, 2013 7:08 am

Awesome! You should be proud of that beautiful army! Honestly the quality of your painting is an inspiration :D
2016 HPC Waaagh!Armour Get' em

Return to “Dark Eldar”