m1nd1ess - Dark Eldar

Inquisitor Valeria

Re: m1nd1ess - Dark Eldar

Post by Inquisitor Valeria » Mon Apr 01, 2013 2:32 pm

That Venom is lookin pretty nice! Definitely paint the Reavers next because Reavers are teh awesome. Everyone underestimates just how far a 48" move really is and just how hard they hit when you put a couple cluster caltrops in the unit. Plus a 3+ cover save when they turbo-boost? Awesome. I killed a Demon Prince with one pass of my 6-bike reaver squad the other day. ;)
Survival is no birthright, but a prize wrested from an uncaring galaxy by forgotten heroes. Study the alien, the better to kill it.
HPC 2015: Chortoicetes ......... HPC 2013: Cotton Candy Kabal

m1nd1ess

Post by m1nd1ess » Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:00 am

Whoa.... Time flies by... Life gets in the way and painting cannot happen... Well then...

My list is going to change now... New Eldar have come out and I wanted to get some more of them. I am going to work them in as allies for my force. So... here is the new list...

Archon - Huskblade, Shadowfield, Soul trap, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Combat Drugs
4 x Incubi - Venom
10x Kabalite Warriors - Splinter Cannon, Raider, Splinter Rack
10x Kabalite Warriors - Dark Lance
6 x Reavers - 2 Cluster Caltrops, 2 Heat Lances
Razorwing Jetfighter - Flickerfield

Spiritseer
10x Wraithguard, D-Cannons
10x Wraitblades, Ghost Axes
1x Crimson Hunter Exarch

For June, I painted the Crimson Hunter...

And with it finished....

If you cannot tell, my Eldar colors are a bit brighter than their Dark Eldar Cousins...

Inquisitor Valeria

Post by Inquisitor Valeria » Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:03 pm

lol. It's a nice garden ornament, but even nicer fully painted. That green is super bright. And it looks like your flyer has a bone-colored belly? Very nice.
Survival is no birthright, but a prize wrested from an uncaring galaxy by forgotten heroes. Study the alien, the better to kill it.
HPC 2015: Chortoicetes ......... HPC 2013: Cotton Candy Kabal

m1nd1ess

Post by m1nd1ess » Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:55 pm

Here is July....

My list needs the Archon and Spiritseer in the front. I was going to fix up the Archon in the back as well as paint Illic as a couple of bonus projects...

As you see... I got the committment done for my list, and I fixed up my Archon, but the opportunity to go on vacation (darn :lol: ) made it so I didn't get Illic painted. I am going to post better pictures of these later on when I have time this week.

m1nd1ess

Post by m1nd1ess » Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:32 pm

Here are closer pictures of the models...

For this month, I think I might actually get around to those silly Reavers... There will probably be another bonus thing in this one... November is coming close and I do not want to have to rush at the end...

Return to “Dark Eldar”