G’day from the Northern Territory, Australia

Say hello and tell us where you are from. You can also find the rules of The IC Forums here.
Damo6337

G’day from the Northern Territory, Australia

Post by Damo6337 » Tue Jan 17, 2017 2:09 am

Hi all,

In the last eight months I have started playing 40k with my friends, all fresh faced players who have never played before. It was something we have always wanted to do, however were not previously able to afford it until now.

It has become my new obsession, and we have been having great time. It looks like we joined the hobby at just the right time.

After listening to several podcasts I stumbled across IC, and have gone back and listened to everything available on the iTunes catalog. I could list everything that makes it a great podcast, but I am pretty sure most of you already know why it’s so great and I am just late to the party.

I look forwards mingling with a like-minded community and checking out the hobby progress that folks post.

Cheers,
Damo

cvtuttle
IC Staff

Re: G’day from the Northern Territory, Australia

Post by cvtuttle » Tue Jan 17, 2017 4:05 pm

Welcome to the forums! Things have quieted down here a bit since we took our break year before last. We are still undecided as to whether we keep them going or shut them down at this point. If we DO shut them down we will certainly keep all the great content available for people to peruse.

So if you don't get a ton of responses - don't fret! It's us - not you!
Carl Tuttle
Host of The Independent Characters

Return to “Roll Call & Forum Rules”