hey

Say hello and tell us where you are from. You can also find the rules of The IC Forums here.
darkhighlander
WoW character race: Human
WoW character class: Hunter
WoW character gender: Male
WoW character level: 0

hey

Post by darkhighlander » Mon Oct 10, 2016 10:18 am

A warm hello from south Aberdeenshire- scotland. i have loved the lore of 40k since i was a kid and and have had a small IG army for year which has sat in a box mostly gathering dust until my brother and i went 50/50 on a dark vengeance box,
and i fell to the chaos gods hard. Since then i have been working towards a fully painted chaos army.

I don't get to play often (or ever think my last game may have in fact been in 5th ed) this is due to the fact i have moved around to mostly the most rural of locations in Scotland. I am currently looking for a gaming group in my local area (north angus and mearns) and if there isn't one available then possibly creating one

The IC's has been a constant source of inspiration and nothing was more exciting than the return of the show, though i do listen to many podcast the IC's is one to never be missed and i feel it has helped create a fantastic worldwide hobby community (not filled with negativity) by letting us into there group.

Thanks guys, you've really built something to be proud of here. :D :D :D

Loopy
IC Staff

Re: hey

Post by Loopy » Mon Oct 10, 2016 2:51 pm

I agree; the ICs are a wonderful inspiration and we have an awesome community here full of the same kind of inspirational people. Welcome; I'm glad you can join us.

blockade23

Re: hey

Post by blockade23 » Tue Oct 11, 2016 4:50 am

Welcome! Glad to have you here!
HPC-2016

Wisdom Hunters Warband & Renegades!
4th Arcadian IG
Crimson Consuls SM
Deathwatch Haltmoat Force Quartus

Record 2017 - 11/8/2
Acquired 2017:11 Painted: 108
Last Acquired: Cultists