That said, there are a couple of rules we need to abide by.
- No spam
- No cross-posting across multiple channels on these boards. Feel free to share whatever you would like from our forums in other locations and vice-versa however.
- Foul language is allowed here, but please keep it to a minimum. Keep it out of the title of your post as well. It's a bit too "in your face".
- No personal attacks, keep posts civil. People engaged in personal attacks or excessive rudeness will not be welcome here.
- Posting/Sharing of images should be limited in size to about 800 x 600. If you need to post larger images than that - please link to them.
- Have fun.
- No warez, or links to PDFs or other copyrighted material is allowed.
- When posting Army Lists - please remove individual model costs. Total Cost per unit is fine. Please help us avoid the IP Hammer by following this rule.
- Do NOT make posts that consist of a "Hey look at this" and then just include a link. If you want to include a link in your post to support your opinion or statements/thoughts you have that is fine. Most of the users of this forum are well versed in rumors and other topics covered on various 40k aggregate sites around the Internet. We don't need to repeat them here.
- No thread-necromancy (Posting in old threads to bump them to the top without relevant reason)
- No bumping posts.
- There is no reward for having a higher post count. Posting simply to drive up your post count will do nothing but annoy other users and get us to ask you to stop.
- You are absolutely welcome to create signature banner, and even have it link to your blog/business/podcast. We ask that you keep them to no larger than 650x75 pixels in size and only have one in your sig file. No animated gifs can be used in this location.
- You can now include YouTube Videos directly into posts. To do this simply click the youtube button when posting and place the full URL of the video you want to embed, between the youtube tags.
- Please PLEASE do NOT use us as an image host. If you upload files (images) to this board and then use that link to display images on other boards (such as Warseer or Dakka Dakka, you eat into our bandwidth pretty heavily. If we see this occurring we will delete your image - along with a nice note. There are plenty of image hosting companies out there for you to use if this is what you want to do. (Note we are now blocking all images from being linked to directly from other sites. You can still link directly to a thread - but not use us as an image host.)
Inquisitor Moloko (Geoff)
Any of the above people can help you if you need it!