The Adeptus Terra and Beer and Bolters

Discussion around other Hobby Related Podcasts and Blog announcements in the community
Incarnet

Re: The Adeptus Terra and Beer and Bolters

Post by Incarnet » Thu Feb 19, 2015 2:38 am

@RichH1 Honestly, all of the podcasts I listen to either have live or seemingly short intros so it doesn't really come up. A long intro isn't a deal breaker for me, it was just the content of this one was off-putting.

That said I wouldn't skip an intro when I am first listening to a new show (I think the intro says a reasonable amount about the podcast - it sets the tone).

RichH1

Post by RichH1 » Thu Feb 19, 2015 5:07 am

Yea put like that I think you're right with regards setting a tone. I would give them another go as their content is generally good with good analysing of things without being too critical or the other way and loving everything. The odd swear word doesn't bother me but i understand others being put off

Which others are you listening to? I do the IC's, Overlords, 40k Radio, Beer & Bolters and Forge the Narrative, and most seem to have at least a minute intro to skip past! Would be nice to listen to some that dont!

benji_argos

Post by benji_argos » Sat Feb 21, 2015 10:22 pm

I have the Overlords, LATCS, IVC, Masters of the Forge, IC's, Beer and Bolters, 40k Radio, Adeptus Terra, The Imperial Truth, Southern State of 40k, Hitting on Threes, Worlds End Radio and The Heroic 28's on my pod cast rotation and for off the hobby Pod Casts, the Fat Man on Batman, Hollywood Babble On, Sleek Geeks and the rooster teeth podcasts, i work sitting at a computer so i can lsten to a lot of podcasts to get through work and then more while i hobby

and i agree a lot of podcasts start out with advertisements or intros which i to normally skip through

Return to “Other 40k Podcasts & Blogs”