Is there anywhere to post Hobby Progress Challenge updates other than in the Completed Commitments thread?

General Discussion about Warhammer 40k that doesn't fit into any other category.
Masked Thespian

Is there anywhere to post Hobby Progress Challenge updates other than in the Completed Commitments thread?

Post by Masked Thespian » Thu Sep 01, 2016 6:13 pm

Pretty much a Ronseal post here.

When I participated in (and flunked out of) the 2014 Hobby Progress Challenge, there was an area where you could post an individual thread detailing your personal progress with your army, almost like a blog. You can see my attempts at that in 2014 here.

I've just committed to joining the 2016 HPC but I can't see anywhere for me to post an equivalent thread. Has that option just been dropped or is there something I'm missing?
Regards,
MT.

My 2016 Hobby Progress Challenge thread: Deathwatch
My failed 2014 Hobby Progress Challenge and its accompanying army background.

blockade23

Re: Is there anywhere to post Hobby Progress Challenge updates other than in the Completed Commitments thread?

Post by blockade23 » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:52 pm

Most people just do a Paint and Modeling thread in that forum. That's how I'm doing it (see link in my sig). The P&M logs get the most view on the ICs anyways.
HPC-2016

Wisdom Hunters Warband & Renegades!
4th Arcadian IG
Crimson Consuls SM
Deathwatch Haltmoat Force Quartus

Record 2017 - 11/8/2
Acquired 2017:11 Painted: 108
Last Acquired: Cultists
Last Painted: Skeletons
WIP: Scenery (I Have a problem(?)

Loopy
IC Staff

Re: Is there anywhere to post Hobby Progress Challenge updates other than in the Completed Commitments thread?

Post by Loopy » Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:09 am

Hey, Masked Thespian. Yes! We're just having folks post in the painting and modeling section. Lots of people were doing that in the past anyways, so that's where they do it. Some folks prefer not to have a thread, though, and that's fine, too.

Masked Thespian

Post by Masked Thespian » Fri Sep 02, 2016 7:16 am

Awesome. Thanks, guys :)
Regards,
MT.

My 2016 Hobby Progress Challenge thread: Deathwatch
My failed 2014 Hobby Progress Challenge and its accompanying army background.

Return to “40k General”