Mono-Khorne 1500

Doom given form.
Stinger

Re: Mono-Khorne 1500

Post by Stinger » Tue Oct 08, 2013 4:57 pm

skars wrote:The difference being they might have lived in through hail of fire before and probably should have for the points ;)
To be fair, everything else died too. Only my DP and half a squad of 'letters survived the game.
+++Do not waste your tears. I was not born to watch the world grow dim. Life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men.+++

You And What Army - An Occasional Blog About Miniatures

BbadAK

Post by BbadAK » Sun Oct 13, 2013 1:48 am

I have to second the 'thirster love. I have been running one recently and the stat buffs it got, plus the greater rewards, make it an absolute beast. I run mine at 300 points with 1 lesser and 2 greater gifts. Nothing better than getting a 4+ feel no pain and the extra wound plus it will not die.

Probably the most interesting thing, however, is that the bloodthirster is suprisingly good at shooting. Many times I have gotten the S8 lance power and it can be invaluable.

A close second for khorne MVP is definately the skull cannon. Most people ignore it and the thing is a terror against xenos and guard. The grenade benefit is actually something I find myself using rarely, since anything that blast hits it usually obliterates. It's still terrible at assault though, ironically enough.

Stinger

Post by Stinger » Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:34 pm

Had two games so far with my Daemons. Still lots to learn and making lots of mistakes, but they are a fun army!

Here's a battle report!
+++Do not waste your tears. I was not born to watch the world grow dim. Life is not measured in years, but by the deeds of men.+++

You And What Army - An Occasional Blog About Miniatures

Return to “Daemons”