Heralds on chariots - modeling question

Doom given form.

Post by Fallen » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:17 pm

so, for the past couple of months the other CSM player & I have been pondering on whether or not we should each start a demon army but we are having some issues on what to do for our heralds' chariots since GW doesnt make them.

I personally think that the Tomb Kings look pretty decent for Slaaneshi Chariots since they are pretty bland and thus great to glue some Slaanesh icons on it. - also pretty "cheap" seeing that i get 3 chariots for the price of a razorback.

but before either of us make a commitment to buy we wanted to know if someone/anyone knows of something awesome?
Pleasure for the Pleasure God!!!

Noise Marine tryouts are on Tuesdays

IC Staff

Re: Heralds on chariots - modeling question

Post by Adan » Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:23 pm

Have you done any Google image searches to see what people have done? I did that when I was making my War Shrine model for the <<deleted by the =][=>> GT last year.
All of my armies and current projects.

Red is my "moderator voice".

Post by Jeffy.Gee » Fri Mar 23, 2012 3:02 am

Use the FB corpse cart kit minus the corpses and with two seekers or a slaaneshi looking spawn pulling it. They had that on the GW what's new today blog last year and it looked pretty damn good. I can't find it now but your search fu might be better than mine.

Re: Heralds on chariots - modeling question

Post by skars » Fri Mar 23, 2012 2:56 pm

Scratch building chariots isn't too tough if you can't find what you are looking for. Fender Washers with shields or other bits can make decent wheels.
Who was that masked man?

Return to “Daemons”