Daemons

Doom given form.
khorne-Inquisitor

Daemons

Post by khorne-Inquisitor » Sun Oct 09, 2011 4:58 pm

So here are my daemons. Always love comments and suggestions. Finishing up these bad boys for a november hobby tournament and I am redoing all of the bases with scenic resin bases, so except for the daemon princes and the big guy, all the bases are changing.

My bloodletter conversion (Chaos Warrior with bloodletter head)

Flesh Hounds (Dire wolves with black, red, and orange scheme. He doesnt look quite as gharish in real life)

Daemon Prince of Tzeentch

My Skulltaker (Though I think I have added a few highlights to the brass armor, base is scratch built and will not likely be changed)

Flamers-

And my bloodthirster (scratch built base)
Would love to get comments. I have to get pics of my daemonettes, bloodcrushers, fiends, Nurgle Daemon prince, plague bearers, pink horrors, seekers, and masque up. Just haven't gotten to finishing up the painting highlights on some of these.
Khorne Inquisitor
Master of the Brazen Host

Read my blog, RED TIDE at,
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/inde ... ogid=1150&

Thorn

Re: Daemons

Post by Thorn » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:16 pm

I love your bloodthirster! It really looks good. I would say the wings need some highlights, but otherwise good
*The comment above was not intended to be a factual statement.*

khorne-Inquisitor

Post by khorne-Inquisitor » Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:58 pm

The scary part is that there is highlights....they just are tiny compared to the size of the things. Remember, he has the wingspan of nearly 2 land raiders. The problem is, I have never really come up with a strong, less subtle highlight scheme for his wings. Edging, natural lighting effects and whatnot I can do, but they just won't make the wings pop..
Khorne Inquisitor
Master of the Brazen Host

Read my blog, RED TIDE at,
http://www.bolterandchainsword.com/inde ... ogid=1150&

Bubo

Post by Bubo » Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:34 pm

These look great - bloodthirster looks great, but love your tzeentch daemon prince! Really original and good to see - chaos doesn't get enough nutty conversions I think
Nurglesque

Tim Schmidt

Post by Tim Schmidt » Wed Oct 24, 2012 3:38 pm

Nice pictures. Thank you for sharing!

Return to “Daemons”