Wave Serpent/War Walker ShuriCannon Assembly

Wielders of Fate. Harlequin forces included here.
Fomite

Wave Serpent/War Walker ShuriCannon Assembly

Post by Fomite » Sun Jul 20, 2014 9:52 pm

Hey folks - I've got one of the Shuriken Cannons that comes with the Eldar vehicles, but I've lost the instructions. There's the weapon itself, and there's a little...half-bell shaped plastic bit, that doesn't seem to have a clearly natural way it goes on. Does anyone have a picture of how they go together?

cavalier_ava

Re: Wave Serpent/War Walker ShuriCannon Assembly

Post by cavalier_ava » Wed Jul 23, 2014 4:43 am

Hey Fomite... just so you know I think War Walkers, Wraithlords and Wraithknights use their own heavy weapon sprue. Their weapons have a little tab that inserts into the weapon mounting as opposed to Falcon/Wave Serpent heavy weapons which have a little socket. If you could post a pic I could help you...
Eldar Corsairs- Lions of Asuryan viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7093

Fomite

Re: Wave Serpent/War Walker ShuriCannon Assembly

Post by Fomite » Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:57 pm

cavalier_ava wrote:Hey Fomite... just so you know I think War Walkers, Wraithlords and Wraithknights use their own heavy weapon sprue. Their weapons have a little tab that inserts into the weapon mounting as opposed to Falcon/Wave Serpent heavy weapons which have a little socket. If you could post a pic I could help you...
I ended up sorting it out by just looking at like, a thousand wave serpents online :)

Return to “Eldar”