Dreadnoughts thru the Ages

Traitors and Renegades.
Anubis1028

Re: Dreadnoughts thru the Ages

Post by Anubis1028 » Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:20 am

madkingchristopher wrote:I aspire to have all the old models in my army. I don't care if people think they're "dated", I want all of them!
Some people say Sophia Loren is "dated".....riiiiiiiight. Still awesome. Just worked a trade for the old 3rd edition metal Chaos dread, waiting for it to hit my mailbox now (though, Nurgle forgive me, I may end up Wolfing it out to run with my SW/Squat alliance!).

Loopy
IC Staff

Post by Loopy » Wed Aug 20, 2014 4:45 pm

Haha. Cool. Thanks for the display. :)

Anubis1028

Post by Anubis1028 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:43 pm

Went to the store today to pick up some pink horrors - instead walked out with the new Bjorn the Fell Handed model. Put him together plus have enough bits left over to wolf out my newly acquired 3rd edition Chaos dreadnought (the metal one). I may have a problem....

Gigantor

Post by Gigantor » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:45 pm

I don't know how having awesome dreadnoughts can be a problem. You are why they made unbound!! Queue 1 MotF and 11 dreadnoughts.... Go!!
Paint for the Paint God!!
Brushes for his Throne!!
Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint.

Anubis1028

Post by Anubis1028 » Fri Aug 22, 2014 2:49 pm

I picked up the 3rd edition Chaos dread in a trade for a bunch of Chaos stuff, but then took a look and saw I already have five dreadnoughts for my Death Guard already (enough for the formation), so I'll run him with the Wolves. Plenty of leftover bits from the Bjorn box to wolf him up and give him some good weapons options.

Return to “Chaos Space Marines”