Sisters of Battle & Blood Angels Digital?

Witchhunters and Daemonhunters. Mankinds last line of defense.
SnorreSelmer

Re: Sisters of Battle & Blood Angels Digital?

Post by SnorreSelmer » Sat Sep 28, 2013 9:48 pm

The Codex and supplement "books" are only available in epub and mobi formats, not pdf. They can be converted to pdf in Calibre but I've never been able to make it look decent.
Armies: Tau Empire (Sa'cea, on hold), Necrons (on hold), Space Marines (Fire Hawks, kinda on hold), Chaos Space Marines (Death Guard, active)

Katharon

Post by Katharon » Mon Sep 30, 2013 2:03 am

They should really just combine SoB and Grey Knights into a single "Codex: Inquisition".
"Those I cannot crush with words, I will crush with the tanks of the Imperial Guard."
- Lord Solar Macharius

Fez_Findie

Post by Fez_Findie » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:20 am

Katharon wrote:They should really just combine SoB and Grey Knights into a single "Codex: Inquisition".
And then suddenly there's a special rule where if you have GK's close to an unit of SoB's, you can roll a dice and remove a number of SoB's and gain a temporary boost on GK's. :3

.... Okay, bad joke and the source should be drawn over with a dark marker in the GK codex. Seriously, buyin' the codex whatever form it is in atm.
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=3767 My painting and works.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7144 Firenado Sharks

Adan
IC Staff

Post by Adan » Sat Oct 12, 2013 7:09 am

[MOD]
I don't know how I missed that there were two threads on this.... I am locking this one. Please got to this thread for the discussion.
[/MOD]
All of my armies and current projects.

[MOD]
Red is my "moderator voice".
[/MOD]

Return to “The Inquisition”