WIP Ghost Knights

Witchhunters and Daemonhunters. Mankinds last line of defense.
AK-Satchel
WoW character gender: Male

WIP Ghost Knights

Post by AK-Satchel » Thu Jan 31, 2013 1:43 am

I wanted to share a little project I started, I'm not sure when I will be able to complete it due to the 2013 Hobby Progress Challenge, but I may need a break from Dark Eldar once in awhile.

I did some light converting on one of my terminators for Mordrak and assembled some ghost knights. The ghost knights are a little rough because I used instant mold and I didn't spend much time cleaning them up because I was planning on going for the rough, beat up look anyway.

Here they are preshaded. I wanted to paint them so it looked like they had an inner glow and the outer surfaces would be more realistic. I managed to get one test model painted, but I'm still working on the effect I want so I'll post a pic later:

frozenmilk

Re: WIP Ghost Knights

Post by frozenmilk » Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:42 am

Looking very good thus far. I have seen a lot of really nice Ghost Knight ideas on the 'net. It's an HQ squad that interests me from both a fluff and hobby perspective. My friend and I are talking about doing them and trying to use some of the new Dark Angel bits.

I've also seen folks put what looks like cotton around them, to simulate their return from the aether.

I'm looking forward to seeing your progress, good luck!

Return to “The Inquisition”