Clips for GW Realm of Battle board

Everything to do with Tabletop Terrain.
Anubis1028

Clips for GW Realm of Battle board

Post by Anubis1028 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 12:22 pm

I got a good trade in locally and snagged a GW Realm of Battle board....except that it didn't come with either the carrying bag or the clips for holding the tiles together. I can get by without the bag, but does anyone here know any good alternatives for the clips? Of course GW doesn't sell them separately...

GrinnialVex

Re: Clips for GW Realm of Battle board

Post by GrinnialVex » Wed Feb 17, 2016 2:38 pm

Try some mini metal binder clips. The things that look like little black metal purses with long metal loop handles (I can't post a pic at the moment, but an Amazon search will show them). You can get gobs of them for just a few bucks at office stores (or maybe free if you happen to work in an office with crap supply management :mrgreen: ) and you can squeeze the little handles out of the clip once you've attached it.

Anubis1028

Post by Anubis1028 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 8:49 pm

GrinnialVex wrote:Try some mini metal binder clips. The things that look like little black metal purses with long metal loop handles (I can't post a pic at the moment, but an Amazon search will show them). You can get gobs of them for just a few bucks at office stores (or maybe free if you happen to work in an office with crap supply management :mrgreen: ) and you can squeeze the little handles out of the clip once you've attached it.
Ah, I know exactly what you're talking about....I'll give them a try and see if they fly, thanks! :D

Dogberry1982

Post by Dogberry1982 » Thu Feb 18, 2016 6:31 am

GrinnialVex wrote:The things that look like little black metal purses with long metal loop handles
HAHAHAHA

That may be the most hilarious yet completely accurate description I have ever heard :D

Return to “Tabletop Terrain”