Cicero - Terrain Log - Realm of Tim 3 - Fields of Aeos

Everything to do with Tabletop Terrain.
Gigantor

Re: Cicero - Terrain Log - Realm of Tim 2 - Iconia VII

Post by Gigantor » Sat May 30, 2015 8:22 am

That looks like a fun game. The pipeline really does add a lot of flavour and context to it. The old spray vans as towers is also a great idea. What is on top of the bastion kit?
Paint for the Paint God!!
Brushes for his Throne!!
Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint.

cicero

Post by cicero » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:57 pm

Realm of Tim 3 is well on its way.

This is going to be my age of sigmar board! Really excited to bring some fantasy centric terrain that a little more realistic and a little less flat topped!

Paint is drying on the porch tonight, will game with it on the weekend hopefully (basecoated and not flocked though... :( )
2016 HPC Waaagh!Armour Get' em

cicero

Post by cicero » Thu Aug 06, 2015 7:58 pm

Gigantor wrote:That looks like a fun game. The pipeline really does add a lot of flavour and context to it. The old spray vans as towers is also a great idea. What is on top of the bastion kit?
Missed your comment bro the bastion tower is made from the inside of an old inkjet printer I was throwing away. They are full of awesome gears and molded bits.

DanRiverBrew

Post by DanRiverBrew » Tue Aug 11, 2015 3:12 pm

So much awesome here Cicero! The various boards especially those city boards, and all that terrain is great!. The custom ruined building you built is inspiring. I've always been scared to build something that big and still be able to get it such nice detail so that i is at least somewhat comparable to a GW buildings. I found some cool pieces of some sort of plastic at my office in the equipment recycling bin. I'm not sure what they were used for but make some pretty sweet industrial looking terrain. If you want any for your terrain pieces let me know, see my thread. (they are a bit hard for a razor xcto saw, i used my miter and a sanding disk on my dremel for cutting).

cicero

Post by cicero » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:04 pm

DanRiverBrew wrote:So much awesome here Cicero! The various boards especially those city boards, and all that terrain is great!. The custom ruined building you built is inspiring. I've always been scared to build something that big and still be able to get it such nice detail so that i is at least somewhat comparable to a GW buildings. I found some cool pieces of some sort of plastic at my office in the equipment recycling bin. I'm not sure what they were used for but make some pretty sweet industrial looking terrain. If you want any for your terrain pieces let me know, see my thread. (they are a bit hard for a razor xcto saw, i used my miter and a sanding disk on my dremel for cutting).
Those are awesome man! Nothing beats a good scenery find at the workplace.

Realm of Tim 3 continues apace, finally starting to see the final vision starting to show.

cicero

Post by cicero » Tue Aug 11, 2015 5:38 pm

And there goes the last of the grass

cicero

Post by cicero » Wed Aug 12, 2015 7:57 pm

And that's a wrap.

Gigantor

Re: Cicero - Terrain Log - Realm of Tim 3 - Fields of Aeos

Post by Gigantor » Thu Aug 13, 2015 7:29 am

When I saw the pics online, I thought it was an actual RoB table. Good job on the modular terrain!
Paint for the Paint God!!
Brushes for his Throne!!
Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint. Glue, Prime, Paint.

Malahat Mike

Post by Malahat Mike » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:14 am

It looks as good as anything GW has ever produced. Awesome work Cicero.

DanRiverBrew

Post by DanRiverBrew » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:53 pm

Great work on the table Cicero. The hills look great with the rocky cliffs (bark).

Return to “Tabletop Terrain”