Episode 142 - The Extended Warrior Lodge

Have an idea, comment or complaint about the show? Be heard here.
cvtuttle
IC Staff

Episode 142 - The Extended Warrior Lodge

Post by cvtuttle » Mon Oct 31, 2016 11:14 am

Episode 142 of The Independent Characters includes The Warrior Lodge, a lengthy moderated discussion on several current topics.

Thanks to our guests for joining us this episode. We are joined by Colin Ward, Justin Keefer and Douglas Neale. You all know Justin by this point. Doug and Colin have joined us on several episodes now and we thought they had some strong opinions on the various topics we cover.

We hope you enjoy the show!
http://theindependentcharacters.com/blog/?p=3797
Carl Tuttle
Host of The Independent Characters

Grots Life

Re: Episode 142 - The Extended Warrior Lodge

Post by Grots Life » Tue Nov 01, 2016 6:26 pm

Good episode. Since Doug brought up Kevin Roundtree, I'll say again (and for the last time, I promise) you really should reach out to him for an interview next time you're over that way. What is a day in the life of Games Workshop CEO like? Does he play? If so, did that influence his seeking work for GW originally? They, as a company, are reaching out to the fan base. This would be a good way for the fan base to say thanks. Also, I hope the forums stay around? It's so much easier to find topics here than on Facebook where things are bumped off the front page almost immediately after they're posted.

Fomite

Re: Episode 142 - The Extended Warrior Lodge

Post by Fomite » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:20 pm

Great episode :) My first thought, mostly to Justin:

No one who waxes poetic about the Edition 3.5 Chaos Codex gets to complain about overpowered character-fueled Deathstars ;)

Return to “Show Discussion”