There is a bit of a work-around if you want to use it. Clearly, we're very near the end of the Hobby Progress Challenge, so I don't want anyone to have to do more work than is necessary.
Method 1: Just use the "share" button in Google Photos and paste that link in your post. Unfortunately, this means the photo won't show up in the forum and people will have to click on the link to see it.
Method 2: If you have a Blogspot page, the images you post there can be shared without incident. After you post to your blog, you can right-click any images you post and copy the URL to use in the forum's image tag.
Please log out of Google and check for your posts. If you see any broken image links in the Hobby Progress Challenge threads, please replace them with the new URLs.
You can search for your own threads in the Forum:
- Go to the search page: search.php
- Type in your forum name under "Search for Author"
- Select "Completed Commitments" under "Search in Forums". Commitments will be a sub-forum of the 2016 Hobby Progress Challenge Board.
- Then press SHIFT on your keyboard and click "Commitments". Both of those forums will be selected.
- Click "Search"
- After the page loads, bookmark it in your browser so you don't have to do that again
- From there, you can scroll through and see if there are any problems with your posts. If there are, jump to the post and fix it. This should be way easier than rooting around in those threads trying to find stuff.